lundi 7 janvier 2013

need info on emirates/dnata jobs

Hi All,

This is my first post here at expatforums. Thanks for this opportunity.

I am looking forward to relocate to UAE. Recently, I have been offered a job with Emirates/Dnata Operations for a Grade 08 position. I have been given some of the best benefits I could ask for. However, my base salary is yet to be discussed!

My question is,
1. What kind of Base salary can I ask for? provided the benefits include housing, travel allowance, medical insurance for family , education allowance, annual airfare for family, profit sharing, concessional tickets etc.

2. what is it like working for Dnata? Is the environment healthy there? I dont want to leave one not-so impressive place to another not-so impressive place. Hence.

3. Recruitment process?

Thanks in advance for the help. I have read all previous posts related to emirates/dnata. but they haven't helped much, so this post comes.

source: http://women-clothes-store.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire