lundi 7 janvier 2013

Cars and Driving Questions

There's been alot of questions in the salary thread and in other places about buying cars, renting cars and other driving questions.
I thought a dedicated thread would encourage centralization of knowledge, and provide a decluttering of other places.




Do I need a car in dubai.
Mavzor: Yes. That is all.

Should I rent or Buy.
Mavzor: Do you enjoy cars? Are you going to be here for more than a year?

What sort of car should I buy?
Mavzor. Might be worth your time to make a post describing what your budget is, what your usage will be, and cars you used to own.

Should I buy a used car?
Mavzor: Are you accustomed to new cars? Do you or someone you know possess mechanical knowledge/awareness?

Should I bring my car to dubai?
Mavzor: Unless it's something special to you, no.

To provide context on my responses, a major reason I moved to dubai was for the price of cars, the quality of the roads, the car culture, and the price of petrol and repairs.

There are many more questions out there, and I'd be happy to include your questions and responses. In particular I'd welcome Jynxgirl's responses among other expat regulars.

Otherwise here's a new place 


 



source: http://women-clothes-store.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire