lundi 7 janvier 2013

Best GP in UAE

I have had some chronic health issues which I have seen a few doctors about (here and in Europe) and no-one has any idea so far. The last doctor I saw here just didn't listen at all and made me do a 1600 dirham blood test which I had just done in Europe. He plainly refused to do anything to help unless I did this blood test, so I caved in and of course it achieved nothing other than to waste my time and money (test results were fine, as I knew they would be).

It's now getting to the point where I would travel anywhere in the UAE to see someone if they're really good. I've lost months of my life sick in bed already and I've had enough.

So who's the best in the country?

source: http://women-clothes-store.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire