lundi 7 janvier 2013

Beauty Lea For L’Oréal -

Beauty Lea For L’Oréal


LEA MICHELE has been announced as the newest face of L'Oréal Paris, joining existing ambassadors including Beyoncé Knowles, Eva Longoria, Cheryl Cole and Natasha Poly.

"Growing up on stage, I was introduced to makeup at a young age and I will never forget the first time I tried on a L'Oréal Paris iconic lipstick -it was instant glamour and I've been hooked ever since," Michele said of her new role. "L'Oréal Paris encourages women to embrace their beauty and celebrate their self-worth...  I feel very honoured to be working with them."

The actress - best known for her role as the all-singing, all-dancing Rachel in television series Glee - will star in her first television and print campaigns for the brand in early 2013.
 
source: http://women-clothes-store.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire