lundi 7 janvier 2013

Indefinite Leave to remain Application turnaround times

Indefinite Leave to remain Application turnaround times
Hi guys,

Hope there might be someone out there who can help me please, who has recently applied for their indefinate leave to remain (Form Set(M) That can offer some advice, we have recently submitted an application for ILR for my South African Husband, I am a UK Citizen myself, we have a straight forward application and have sent all the relevant supporting documents along with it.

I have been reading discussions on-line from back in 2008/09, regarding turnaround times and hearing of 6months to a year for a decision to made??
Is it really still taking this long??

I do realise on the Home Office site, it does say they deal with 90% of postal applications within 6months, but was just wondering if anyone had any recent first hand experience of the turnaround times please?

If there is anyone out there who has submitted an ILR application in the past three months who can tell me if they are still waiting or received their decision back yet? Be very much appreciated 


Many thanks in advance 

Kels :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire