lundi 7 janvier 2013

Current processing times for UK Spouse visa (from inside the UK)?

Current processing times for UK Spouse visa (from inside the UK)?
Hi everyone,

I'm a Canadian expat, currently on a Youth Mobility Scheme 2-year Visa, valid until August 2012. My British husband and I got married last September and after waiting for all of the relevant paperwork, I applied for my Spouse visa from within the UK in early February.

I got my letter to do my biometric testing over a month ago and did the actual fingerprints, etc. a month ago...

Since then, no news from the UKBA...

Any idea how long it will take until I hear from them again? Should I expect any more steps or is the next stage to receive my paperwork, passport and visa?

Many thanks for your help and advice!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire